Nelson Mandela : A Giant of a Human Being

                                                                   The Caribbean Is One Nation.




"During my life time I have dedicated myself to this struggle of the African people. I have fought against white domination, and I have fought against black domination. I have cherished the ideal of a democratic and free society in which all persons live together in harmony and with equal opportunities. It is an ideal which I hope to live for and achieve. But if needs be, it is an ideal for which I am prepared to die."

Nelson Mandela
1964: speech he gave during his trial.

The Mahogany Coconut Group extends its deepest sympathies to the family of Nelson Mandela and join with all freedom loving people throughout Africa and the entire world in recognizing his unsurpassed contribution to the betterment of humanity.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

International Women's Day : Our Caribbean Women, Our Hope

Protecting our Culture and Economic Development

Task Force on Food Security Needed